DIGIT-PRE Open Call for Life Sciences & Health SMEs for EU funding
Open call! DIGIT-PRE is looking for SMEs who are looking for financial and technical support who can provide innovative digital solutions to a series of societal challenges.
DIGIT-PRE is a unique innovation support program, supported by the EU, for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) with innovative digital solutions for prevention, prediction, and remote care. The DIGIT-PRE network has identified a series of societal challenges that need innovative solutions and they are looking for SMEs that can provide these solutions.
SMEs, located in the region of South Netherlands or West Netherlands, can apply with a relevant SME partner(s) from another DIGIT-PRE region (see the full list here). If you don’t have a partner, DIGIT-PRE can support you by providing a matchmaking process where you can look for relevant SMEs for a joint application. Learn more about this matchmaking process.
Your candidate project should aim at accelerating the development of your product from prototype demonstration to market introduction and address at least one of these five predefined challenge topics:
- Mental Health
- Neurological Conditions
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Health and ageing
Each selected SME project, ten in total, will receive financial and technical support to bring the idea towards the market introduction, such as:
- Get the chance to bring their solution to the international market and access new partners, customers, and funding opportunities;
- Support in cash and services for the development of the solution;
- Mentoring in innovation and business, access to networks, knowledge, and expertise;
- Be able to experiment with the solution in test beds and living labs;
- “Easy access” to what SMEs need in terms of professional services to scale the innovation idea;
- Help in reaching sustainability goals.
Are you interested in joining DIGIT-PRE, do you fit the criteria and are you looking for funding to bring your innovative product to the market? Click here for more information on the five challenge topics and how to participate.
Date: July 27, 2023