Apply now for the Gulliver start-up competition 2024
Are you a promising, innovative entrepreneur looking for extra funding to further develop your start-up? Apply now for the annual Gulliver start-up competition and get a chance to win €10.000,-.
Gulliver is a Leiden-based foundation that supports start-ups with developing their entrepreneurial ideas. How do they do this? They run regular training and networking sessions designed to prepare budding entrepreneurs with the relevant skills they need to successfully kick start their business. But that’s not all!
Every year, Gulliver runs a competition where ambitious founders in the Dutch province South Holland can showcase their entrepreneurial ideas for the chance to win €10.000,-. You can find more information about the competition here.
Are you interested in participating? Sign up to the competition through the Gulliver website and send us your one-pager before December 12, 2023.
Conditions to participate:
- You have the aspiration to make a successful business, a sound plan of how to deliver results and the work-ethic to drive a real impact in your industry;
- The business must have a sufficiently innovative idea, business model or technology driving it;
- The founding team must have at least one team member aged under 35;
- Founding teams must be based in South Holland;
- Although not necessary to participate – winners will need a business bank account and a COC-number in order to receive the prize.
How to win?
Do you fulfil all the requirements? Then join the Gulliver competition!
If you’re interested to take part:
- Reach out to Gulliver through this contact form.
- Send Gulliver your one pager in which you describe your idea/startup to email@example.com.
Gulliver looks forward to seeing you at the finals on February 22, 2024!
Date: December 5, 2023